So, today the how to of the card I created for the new monthly challenge for Katzelkraft!
1. Stamp the main image and heat emboss with black.
2. Sponge the cardstock, and splatter with water. Leave to dry.
3. Stamp in background with a lighter black, the leaves image.
4. Stamp the leaves on the left with different colors of distress inks, and heat emboss with clear.
5. Do some vague stamping in the background with distress inks.
6. Sponge over punchinella to get the little circles in the background.
7. Draw some white borders around the plant and the main image to make it pop. I used a 1mm Molotow acrylic marker.
8. Create a small tag to stamp and heat emboss the dentiment on.